Refund policy for online
Please note that we will happily refund your money if the product you purchased is faulty or not what you ordered. You have the standard statutory rights as a consumer.
We will be unable to provide a refund if you
- change your mind
- ordered the wrong product
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
If there is a need to return faulty items, we will cover the cost of shipping the replacement items only.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Photo Booth booking Terms & Conditions
As the hirer of a photo booth from Poppy’s Place, you understand, accept and agree that:
- There is clear access and space for the booth to be set up;
- There is a functional power supply outlet within 3 metres of where the booth will be set up;
- Any purposeful or malicious damage caused to the photo booth, props or costumes during the event will be charged to the hirer;
- There is level flooring where the booth is to be set up;
- The booth is not exposed to rain or water or other potentially damaging elements;
- Should the photo booth fail to work due to technological issues outside of the control of Poppy’s Place, a partial refund will be provided and the attendant is able to take photos during the event with an iPad provided by Poppy’s Place. In the unlikely event of this occurring, your photo strips will be provided to you in the week following the event.
- The booking fee is non-refundable. Full payment must be made within 14 days of the event or the booking will be cancelled; and
- The responsibility is on the hirer to advise guests that photos are saved and may be used as promotional material by Poppy’s Place. Being photographed in the booth is considered to be agreement of these terms.