Are Photobooths Good for Weddings
Are photobooths good for weddings? They surely are. If you’re wondering, here are five reasons you should hire a photo booth from Poppy’s Place to have even more fun at your wedding.
Here’s Why Photobooths Are Good for Weddings
- Wedding photography is pricey! Of course it is. When all is said and done, it is not the cake or even the dress you will use to remember it, but your photos. If you’re looking for a budget friendly alternative to a professional photographer, hiring a photo booth for your wedding is a great idea. Especially if you use one of our Social Explorers for the main event or our Social Circle for the after party! See them on our photo booths page.
- A photo booth provides a unique experience for friends and family. Not only can you and pick a unique photobooth! We can completely customise everything from the photo template to the props to make your once-in-a-lifetime day even more special! For more info, check our options for customising your experience page.
- Your guests will have something to take home from the wedding! Whether you use one of our printing booths or our Social Circle, having a printed photo is great. Guests will be able to tuck a photo into their pockets or blast it onto Facebook. Also they’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come!
- Photo Booths are fun! Who doesn’t love to dress up and take photos with their friends? We do more than just photobooths. See our GIFs, Boomerangs and Sliders. All have over 16 different kinds of backdrops including a green screen to transport your guests anywhere in the world from the comfort of your venue!
- Most importantly, our booths are hassle free! They are easy to use, and you can choose to either take the booth on its own or have a photo booth attendant so you can enjoy hands-free fun!
Make a Great Wedding Day Even Better with a Photobooth
We want to make this day as perfect as you do!
Are photobooths good for weddings? Yes they certainly are. Give your guests more reasons to get up from their seats which translate to a fun time and more memories from the night.
If you’d like to see some of our packages, see our wedding photo booth hire prices.
If you have only just started organising your wedding, it might help to check out Marie Claire for their wedding planning checklist today.